Sunday, July 5, 2015

SPEAK LORD, I'm LISTENING Part 2

Day 3 of Conference and I can't wait for another day where God spoke to me again. The first session start with Rick Warren. He said "the factor of the future is not based on how people says about you or what your parent told you should be. But it is based on God's opinion". "God never do miracle to show off( I never thought of that but interesting point Pastor Rick) and every miracle is a parable and every parable is a miracle. Your greatest ministry is from your pain". I just love the end sentence, I so believe the greatly pain i endure that damage me, make me cry and wail every night will not be meaningless emotions and memories but that experiences can be a ministry as I bless people because I've gone through it already and i firmly believe God knowwwww how much it affected me and wept alongside with me as I battle it every time it is out there. I just love picturing Jesus comforting, weeping and hugging or patting me whenever I feel sad and cry. Just love to picture that side of God.

Pastor Rick taught me a new perspective using Moses. He asked everyone "What is it in your hand?".  He give an analogy of using Moses as an example. Moses carried a shepherd staff in His hand. It represent 3 thing about him "Identity, Income and Influence." His identity is a shepherd tending the sheep for 40 years after he escape Egypt to the wilderness. He got his money and income by taking care of his sheep so his financial things is from that job. His influence after meet God, the staff is known as the Rod of God which split the dead sea into two and change the Nile River to Blood and other deeds that God cursed Egypt using the staff. So what is in your hand? Is it your identity? your income and money? your influence in social ranking class or the things you own? If so.... Lay it all down to God so He can make it alive and flourishing instead of being dead whenever you try to pick it up and used it on your own will power. Just like Moses God can used you whether you're timid, introverts, quiet, shy or not good with public speaking he can used you as Moses once said he is not a good speaker and God still insist and he influence the world and us till today.

Jenetezen Franklin said Holy Spirit will make young people see vision of the unseen, undone and never happen. That is true as when i was so young i always have a lot of vision of what can happen in the future and still does now either its about my country or just the future.

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Act 2:17

That verse remind me of 1 Timothy 4:12. Every time people look down on me and judge me i used 1 Timothy to remind me but now I have another understanding of that verse because according to Act the young will see vision. So they are the zeal and energy for preaching the word of God in the next generation. This mean I am the source of Zeal when preach the word of God in my country because God speak to me through visions and will prophesy!


Pastor Jenetezen also said the visions you got from God is not just something to be imagine. It's a message of how God want you to be in the future therefore you're not crazy. Therefore I am not crazy because I always have vision of blessing people in the poorest and rural area of Indonesia. I always have a vision and longing to preach or share or speak to people with prophetic gift. I'm not even crazy if God give e vision of the future I'll be inspirational, admired and strong speaker of faith in God and so strong that attract many people for hope and grace! Every vision i got from God are real and for me because He speak to me through Holy Spirit. That is how God speak (one of the ways) to His people and it's vision. I just felt so fiery and burning whenever those vision appears. I was like "Yes God I so want that! AHH my soul is on fire and my passion is burning just to bring and glorify your name. How Wondrous and Extraordinary!". And I tend to be in lost mode and will pace back and forth couple of time. 

But to do that I MUST keep listening to HIS VOICE not what other people says or what the world says as popularity and fame have a price of its own when attained. God didn't bless me to forget about Him or use money whatever I want to but to be planted in the house of God and fulfill His plan. I can say I receive so much blessing and even more blessed this year that I cannot mention all but remember some. 

God whispers to me not in my past days but in my future... so listen as he speak and whisper gently seeping in your soul. 




1 comment:

  1. "AHH my soul is on fire" Haha!

    I quite like Ps Rick's quote on how your greatest ministry is from your pain. Makes me think of your first post - how God used your THREE years of cancer to minister to your family and give to all of them life that is ETERNAL :) Like before you guys came to know Christ, I believe God can and He will take ur pain and use it for His glory - of course the first steps would be to listen to what He has to say and obey!

    ReplyDelete