Sunday, July 5, 2015

SPEAK LORD, I'm LISTENING part 3

It is well with my soul

We cannot avoid the condition of our souls. Our society is a distraction to the brokeness of our soul. The cross is the only place you can get peace again.

Carl Lentz share there are 3 things that your soul do when you're healthy.

1. When our soul healthy we change our environment and the environment doesn't change us.
2. When our souls healthy we give benefit to God.
3. When our souls healthy, they get help when hurting because when unhealthy it want to fix itself.

When you're soul is healthy and not dirty we change the environment not the other way around. As we not affected by the culture around us and not acclimate to Disfunction because if you do you act, look, interest and influence by the world and culture. Christian start dreaming and hoping when their soul is healthy so be conscious of the theme of your soul because it will be quickly became theme of your life.

I want my soul to be according to God says about me not wonder to the world or what people says about me.  Rather than googling our source we need to go back to our original source (God).

Even as a Christian and new born Christian I cannot avoid the conditions of my soul when i get attracted to the wordly things and occupied my loneliness. But it always remind me that the cross is the only place i can get peace whenever problem came to me such as the negative thinking, old habits and whenever I battle my mind and soul not to be affect by environment and culture around me. It's hard and take a long time for me to get out from comfort zone and be comfortable with my own skin and how God design me to. It take very long time but I have faith and I am looking forward with greatness that one day I can be comfortable with God design me. Let God's spirit and presence influence me and in return influence my surrounding as I do walk my faith with God in stormy season.

Though I don't have many friends to encourage me... but hey God can used someone to encourage me or better yet He encourage me Himself through vision, feeling, dreams and His word of Grace (Bible).

No comments:

Post a Comment